How cool would it be to live right down the street from that trendy dive bar you like to frequent? Or, be able to walk to the park in midtown that you love to walk your dog at? Really cool, right? Well, luckily for you, our friends at Hotspot rentals have put together the 25 coolest neighborhoods in America that millennials want to live in right now. So, for all the hipsters, foodies, and fashionistas, this one is for you. Remember, you can afford it all with a little discipline and a daily spend limit. Download the Wela app to start tracking your daily spend limit here.
Note: The "coolness" of an area was determined by transit, budget-friendliness, entertainment, lifestyle, and weather.
Here's the Top 10:
10. Central East Austin, Austin, Texas
9. Old Fourth Ward, Atlanta, Georgia
8. Shaw, Washington, DC
7. North Park, San Diego, California
6. Pearl District, Portland, Oregon
5. Sunset Park, New York, New York
4. Capitol Hill, Seattle, Washington
3. Jackson Square, San Francisco, California
2. Bushwick, New York, New York
1. The Mission District, San Francisco, California
What do you guys think about the list? I think the Old Fourth Ward in Atlanta should definitely be top 5, but hey, that's just me. You can check out the 11-25 here. And remember, you can afford it all with a little discipline and a daily spend limit. Download the Wela app to start tracking your daily spend limit here.